Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Cat...

Thornpelt was walking through the forest, listening to the birds chirping, longing to catch one. But what he didn't know is that a cat was watching him. He climbed up a tree and knocked a bird out of it's nest, and pounced on it from the tree to the ground. But then felt bad because it had eggs in it's nest, and then remembered what Silverstar told him, Never kill life that is raising other life, it brings more life to feed our clan. So after remembering that, he let the bird go. After letting it go, couple heart beats later, he was on the ground, pinned by a she-cat, "Yes! Finally pinned a cat down!!", she mewed happily. "What's so ground 'bout pinning a cat down?", Thornpelt growled. The she-cat replied, "Well... I've never exactly pinned a cat down before" she said shyly and kinda of embarrassed. "Come on, follow me!", Thornpelt said when he got free. The she-cat nodded


"GoldenClan!", Silverstar yowled, "We have a new cat joining our ranks as a warrior, Maplefeather! Dismissed!"

"Maplefeather! Maplefeather!",  Everyone yowled.













21 comments:

  1. Hazelblaze walked up to Maplefeather and said, "Hi!"
    ~Hazelblaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. maplefeather looked shyly at hazleblaze."Um...hello.."she meowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thornpelt walked shyly over to Maplefeather, his spiky pelt more ruffled than usual. "Um, well you didn't get to properly meet me before. I'm Thornpelt."

    Skystripe walked over, joining Thornpelt. "I'm Skystripe, the Deputy." He mewed proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maplefeather smiled"Well its nice to meet you."she meowed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazelblaze shrugged and walked away into the nursery to tend to her cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (haha! Cakes XD)

    Skystripe noticed Hazelblaze's sudden unfriendly mood, and followed after her. "Mind if I meet your kits?" His mew was kind. (whoa, Ivoryclaw is very very closely related to my Ivorystar of Twilightclan :/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maplefeather felt weird being by thornpelt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thornpelt blinked slowly and awkwardly. Stupid Skystripe left me alone with this new she-cat!! I think I might faint... He smiled wearily. "Well, I hate to break the awkward silence really do.. but I was hunting when you, uh, came along so I better get back to that...."

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Oh..Can i come with you i can help."She meowed

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Er...Well I prefer to..." Thornpelt paused shuffling his paws awkwardly. "O-okay..." He didn't want to make this new cat feel like he didn't accept her into the clan. Plus he kinda liked her company...

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Thanks,sorry if im a bother i think i bother other cats alot..."Maplefeather smiled a shy smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Y-your not a bother, er." Thornpelt smiled nervously. "Come on we're wasting time!" He quickly turned racing toward the camp entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. (where do we go!)

    Maplefeather followed thornpelt triping on almost everything

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Oh idk there doesn't seem to be a forest page..)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yewfrost smiled at Maplefeather, and then her gaze rested on Ivoryclaw. He has long legs, she found herself noticing. Yewfrost looked away, suddenly blushing.
    ~Yewfrost

    ReplyDelete
  16. (>I I guess we'll just comment here..)
    Thornpelt glanced over his shoulder nervously. "Um..So, uh, w-where are you from?" He tried to make conversation his voice rising in pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maplefeather looked at thornpelt."I was a rouge."

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thornpelt cleared his throat. "A rouge!" He shivered his fur fluffing up. "Why? I mean someone like you..So, uh, kind why would you be a rouge? A loner I can imagine but rouge?"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mapelfeather hissed."It wasn't my chose! I was born a rouge! The only kit there,almost killed evey other day!"Mapelfeather's temper rised.A fended by the tom.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thornpelt stepped away from her, flattening his ears. "Well excuse me, I didn't know I was supposed to have the power to read minds!!" He looked at his paws. "How was I supposed to know. But I'm sorry, maybe we should just stick to hunting." His tail touched the ground. Smooth.

    ReplyDelete